Tuesday, May 08, 2007

First post in a week.

My brain hurts.

There is an elevator here that scares the shit out of me. It is very slow, creeeeeeeaaaaaks and sometimes randomly stops between floors. Everybody panic. I still don't take the stairs - I'm lazy. Big surprise.

The funny thing is, the other 2 elevators have been shut down "for repairs" for the past 2 months. This one hasn't been "repaired" even once since it started getting weird. I wonder what it takes. A plunge from the 3rd floor (which is as high as this building gets)? Ok, maybe not funny.

There is a Cocaine energy drink? Seriously? Also, does cocaine give energy? Why call an energy drink Cocaine? Coke and Crack were already taken? How did they not see this coming? And, what did it taste like?

"Of course, we intended for Cocaine energy drink to be a legal alternative the same way that celibacy is an alternative to premarital sex..."

Anyway, our yucky vending machine is broken. So no coffee all day. No coffee sucks. Give me coffee. Coffee. Coffee.

Some random guy talking on the phone just walked ast my cubile and gave me this huge, all teeth gleaming, grin. I was sitting. He looked down and grinnnnnned. Scary. He had Beatles hair.
Some guy sent me a forward. FYI & A apparently means For your information and attention/action. I HATE ACRONYMS. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
Ugh.

The water suddenly tastes like paint.

5 comments:

  1. MEERA I heard a nasty rumor that you're coming over to good ol' land o' the free, home o' the brave in a just a week or so.

    and I also hear that you will be in chicago WHEN I AM. (maybe)

    wanna go hang out with me and a drunken southerner? (there will be one of those too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is name in capitals in most of your comments? you like my name?

    also, sure. mail me. the V has my email id.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith probably has a GPS on his car, which means he won't need a map...lucky you

    and why is the rumor 'nasty'?

    i've hung out with drunken southerners too, except that they were from the south of India

    I really have nothing to say.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey.. the map wasn't so bad. you were the only one embarassed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no, I just shout at first because, well, you're far away and I need to get your attention so it needs to be loud. Duh.

    AND: good! as soon as the V gives me that "id" thing, you'll hear more.

    ReplyDelete