Saturday, February 23, 2008

Read - H.I.V.E, By Mark Walden - Artemis Fowl-ish
Reading - From Russia with love
Have, not read - In Her Majesty's Secret Service
Don't ask.

Going to watch - Jumper
Have, not seen - Micheal Clayton, No Country for Old Men, Juno - Will see tonight and tomorrow.
Yes, I know I should watch these and not stupid Jumper, but, I have tickets for Jumper and I have these at home and can see them any time. Social interaction. Yay me.

Amma is having a meeting in the living room (which is a very stupid name for a room, by the way). I was in the meeting. For a while. Made some very valuable suggestions, even if I say so myself. Now, I am in bed, it is hard to type when my elbows are resting on a pillow. Would be easier if I sat up. But then I would have to sit up.

I saw a manga version of Ramayana in the bookshop today. It was beautiful. Rs.1500. No thank you. I went through the whole thing there. Very nice. Very abridged, though. Totally unlike anything I have seen or read before. Take that Uncle Pai.

2 comments:

  1. Off topic, but just popped up to say: Belated wishes and good to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumper was alright, but weird. Not my favorite movie, but it sure as hell was entertaining.

    ReplyDelete