Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I am 2 days old in my new job. And aching all over. I don't know if that is because of standing and walking all day or because of my cold and fever. Anyway. It has been an interesting 2 days. And so completely different from what I am used to.

So. What's up?

I'm tired, dirty and hungry at the end of work. Tired and hungry is normal at the end of work, but dirty is new for me. I have a factory job. Much fun. I'm learning chemistry and manufacturing and pretty soon I'm going to come in contact with labour laws, I think. I'm going to have periodic reviews, too soon and too close to each other for comfort.

When I come home and have to bathe and I ache all over, I feel like I have done something. Which is weird. I haven't really done much. I'm toting a notepad and following people, asking questions and eavesdropping on conversations.

Lets see how it goes.

5 comments:

  1. Meera hehe good your back to blogging...keep me entertained ...life sucks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you back on your blog.. i watched Juno.. didn't like it..

    How's Micheal Clayton ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meera am trying to call you -- Please send me your correct number...hope u like your new job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey meera how r u? long time no hear...keep updating ur blog !

    ReplyDelete