Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have an ache near the base of my palm, where the fleshy part of my palm below my thumb meets the end of my life line. I also have an ache at (in? on? near?) my shoulder and my neck is sprained. All of these are apparently because of bad posture and too much time at the computer. And all of these, on and off, for the past 3 days. It gets better or worse depending on how I slept. Better today.

There is a guy on the other side of the room who blinks a lot. He closes his eyes really tightly every time. Close eyes, clench, release. Repeat. It looks really weird. I keep looking at him, wondering if I'll catch him doing it again and wondering if he'll catch me staring.

4 comments:

  1. u r neha...aren't u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday :) ... ok, belated. Bah.

    In other news, Michael Jordan tops the hall of fame list. And Paris Hilton wants to sing with Paul McCartney.

    So much for people born on the 17th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello again!

    its been a long while :)

    ReplyDelete