Thursday, April 28, 2005

boring life boring job but sick of complaining

im sick of complaining about my boring life, my boring internship, my boring everything. i would love to have a room full of books and food... all the trashy thrillers, all the spooky pscho stories, all the comics, all the legal 'thrillers', all the travelogues, any nonsense that exists... since i dont see myself getting that in the near future, i have created this blog to keep myself occupied during the day; to keep myself from self-combusting due too an over-heated imagination and no way to act it out.

2 comments:

  1. " to keep myself from self-combusting due too an over-heated imagination and no way to act it out " - couldn't have said it better myself.

    it never made sense - you not writing.

    WELCOME!!

    ReplyDelete