Friday, December 16, 2005

People have said weird things in classes, during lectures, presentations and the like. Some 'Oh My God' moments, some 'Don't say things like that when I'm drinking' stuff, some 'I can't believe he just said that' and a few 'Did he just say what I think he said?'. Unfortunately, I haven't kept a record of all these spew-worthy sayings. I did write down a few.

- strong purchase intention to buy

- ... mainly it was predominantly dominated by ...

- cost of the price

- flexibility is not as rigid

- people should not buy what they don't want to buy

I can't remember the other things that induced stomach ache causing laughter spells. Sadly.

10 comments:

  1. :)
    malarvizhi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala - true. why do they call it vote of thanks?

    vish - don't forget ponnusamy's "sir thambi", our darling hod and others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that Jeppiar is unbeatable in this department....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, you just missed out on making your B-school book funnier...seems like every MBA wants to write one these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know, your blog pops up windows or takes me to an alternate site away from yours - I strongly suspect it is the Sitemeter that you are using. You might want to remove it, I had a similar problem with Nedstat/Webstats and took it off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. done.
    but it dosen't happen to me, so let me know if it changes for the better

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm baaaack!

    muahahahahahaha...

    how about that old classic- "open the windows and let the atmosphere come in?".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm, looks like you've not taken it off! So anyway, I took a screenshot for you! :)

    ReplyDelete