Monday, December 05, 2005

The Games have Begun!

I had a very painless interview today. My first ever job interview!!!! I feel so grown up! Damn. In less than 6 months, I am going to be WORKING? Paying taxes? having deadlines? Oh my god. Shit. Deep breaths.

Today is a big day for me. And so, I am going to celebrate my coming of age with a huge bar of Dairy Milk Roasted Almonds and Lepon Doyen "100% Veg Healthy Always" Cookies.

Speaking of Dairy Milk - they have a Tiramisu bar. New, I think. I saw it for the first time last week. Or maybe, new to bhubaneswar. Anyway, it was yummy. Not like any tramisu I have ever had, but yummy still.

Damn. I still can't get over this. I am 22 years old. I have to grow up some time.

Irrespective of whether or not I get the job I was interviewed for, today was weird. In a good way.

Bye folks.

2 comments:

  1. Cool - another one initiated into the ways of the tribe...I know, I know, not yet, but you must admit, it's a start.

    Besto, CD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all da best.. its a pain. and i'll be goin thru it also.. soon :((

    ReplyDelete