Monday, December 26, 2005

Last Term

Happy Christmas folks.

My last term has begun, and the courses I have signed up for are the lightest I could find. International Business Ethics & Leadership and Team Building. The capital letters are not of my doing. All of last term, I cribbed about the compulsory Ethics course. Now I will crib about this one. I could have takencourses on Neural Networks or Insurance but nooooooooooooooooooo.... I took Ethics and Leadership. Hopefully a peaceful and workless time. But look forward to lots of bitching and cribbing. I wonder how International Ethics is different from regualr old Ethics? Maybe they'll kill us with more pseudo psychology and -isms because this is an elective... Hip Hip Hurray!! (Which is apparently an old Hebrew war cry of sorts).

I saw a movie called The Ninth Gate. Johnny Depp. It was very predictable and lackluster. No fun at all. I also saw Hanuman. It was very cute. And Pandavas. Very not cute. And Platoon. I didn't see the whole thing. Got bored partway and got a craving for Hot Shots! I loved both part 1 and 2 of Hot Shots.

I have Lord of War and King Kong. I don't think I'll see either.

Cheerios folks. Be good, have fun, make lots of resolutions this New Year. We'll compare.

BTW, I'm going to Chennai for Pongal. More Yay!

9 comments:

  1. she's coming to madras? yay. i'm just brimming over with joy. *snort*

    the father has already started booking tickets for kodai. the number of people stands at ten (for now), i think. you sure you want to go through with this? we could still play hooky and run away somewhere else.

    get your gi tract prepared. i'm in the mood to experiment a bit. *evil cackle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see Lord of War! It's a fantastic movie, really nice and really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!Hows you?Thought this is the only place where I could reach you.Anyways keep in touch.Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Fancy seeing *you* here. Enna, vera velaye illaya? :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. CD - wrote you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im bored out of my wits meera

    ReplyDelete
  7. no post in sometime.. wats up? and whats happ with ur placements?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Update please. A kutty one will do, thank you.

    ReplyDelete