Friday, January 06, 2006

We just had this most amusing presentation by a software company that shall remain unnamed. Both the presenters seemed very nervous and were stumbling over their words. They said, and I quote, "project the manage", "six point four zero point eight two lakhs", "blah blah blah", "Do you have any questions to aks" and "It will not be a complete deks job". Both of them said blah several times.

By the way, I got a job. In an IT company that shall remain unnamed in the blog. I don't want to get dooced before I even start. Here, the company shall be called, "World Famous In India" or WFII.

I am going to chennai. And from there to Kodaikanal with the 'rents, the annoying sister, an aunt and an uncle. Yeah, and the cook, the driver and the dog. One of the three are not coming. Guess. I'm back in Bhub on the 18th of Jan. I'll try to write more. It's just that nothing has been happening and I always very drained out doing nothing. I saw Equillibrium and Bowfinger and Calendar Girls and Serenity. I didn't recognise Christian Bale in Equilibrium. Why does Sean Bean not get any good roles? The guy is always stuck with sidekick or 'bad guy who gets caught' roles.

I'm rambling. I'm going to have something to eat. tada.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the annoying sister? after all i do for you, i get "the annoying sister"?

    I am wounded. Deeply.

    You can take care of the niece in Kodai. I'm not going to lift a finger. Suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Sean Bean doesn't share your view of the quality of his roles. As for me, well, I thought he never looked better than as Odysseus in Troy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did i tell you i hate you??
    i HATE you

    ReplyDelete
  5. and...who the hell hired you????

    ReplyDelete
  6. why do you hate me? because i'm going to chennai? because i have so much free time?

    be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Equilibrium was nice, but a blatant Matrix ripoff (i.e. fight sequences and attire). Did you like Serenity? Although it wouldn't make much sense if you haven't watched Firefly. And oh, congrats on the job. Do a jingle and hop and skip till you trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats On the job!!!
    Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats CD, really good news this.

    ReplyDelete