Monday, January 30, 2006

Arbit stuff you really don't need to know

- My speakers died. I'm listening to Yahoo Launchcast Adult Alternative with my headphones. My ears hurt.

- I seem to need to shit after every meal. I don't know when it went from once daily to evertime I eat. It stinks. I don't mean that just literally.

- Inspite of having my headphones on, I can hear Shania Twain yelling upstairs. I used to like her a lot. Now I find her too annoying. Too damn cheery.

- I watch too much TV. I have seen more TV in the last week than in the last 2 years. And almost all of it has been Animal Planet and Discovery Channel. How many "Mating habits of the Wildebeest" and "Predators!" can a person watch? A lot. Globe Trekker has this new guy. Zak Harding. Cute. I think he's new. I have not seen him before. I last saw Globe Trekker when it was Lonely Planet, I think 4 years ago.

- A friend is watching 'The Ring' on TV now. She wanted me to watch it with her. I was too chicken. I told her I didn't want to because I have already seen it. I have. But still, I chickened out. Naomi Campbell is creepy. That son of hers totally freaks me out. I don't mind the ghost so much.

- Somebody told me that the thought of me working was funny and they couldn't imagine me like that. Should I have been insulted? I agreed with her.

- I like The Rasmus.

- I am going to buckle up and watch King Kong now.

Tada

5 comments:

  1. naomi WATTS not campbell
    and hey, a little mor information than i need in that post

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like u were blogging as u were talking to me...

    i came to here to read something new,

    Even ur blog offers nothing in the way of refreshment, what has my world come to? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey vish dont be so hard on Meer :-) and yeah the Rang de basanti post more than I wanted to know How do you get to read everything and watch everything before me :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. thej- i think vish was talking abt the toilet comment not the Rang de Basanti post. i get to see everything before you because i have nothing better to do while you work like a dog.

    vish - whatever.

    Kavi - sorry to dissapoint

    ala - i didn't watch king kong after all. saw the green mile instead.

    word: rkhjsyco

    ReplyDelete
  5. meer- go to sleep! you're supposed to be ill!

    though seriously, too much info.

    ooh, i saw Zak Harding too. I like.

    isn't naomi campbell taller and darker than naomi watts?

    ReplyDelete