Saturday, January 21, 2006

A thousand apologies.

I am being besieged by pop ups. No popup blocker seems to be able to do the job. It's weird. Google toolbar was enough in the past. Now I get popups, spyware, adware, ugh. There is no end in sight.

I finally saw The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Loved it. All of it. Why did they start with this one and not The Magician's Nephew? I really want to see Diggory and Polly.

Sometimes, I think I need to grow up. Then it hits me that being grown up would mean I would become like my parents, uncles or aunts, and while I love them all dearly, I don't want to be them. Then, I wonder if this is as grown up as I get. Scary thought. Look out world.

Did you ever wonder what you would be like when you were all grown up? Who you would be like, what you would look like, what you would be? Does what you are now even remotely match what you thought you would be like? Is it too soon for me to be worrying about this?

Enough.

P.S. I really really, really really, really hate it when people write dis, den, dat and der. I hate it when they say it and think that they are being cute. I want to kill them when they write it. Am I being a little to whiney about this? Do not say yes. If you are even thinking yes, stop. Because it bothers me. Really really. And it is not really wrong to start a sentence with a because. Sometimes it sounds right. And sometimes, I am right because I say so.

P.P.S I saw 6 episodes of Mind Your Language this time in chennai and kodai. Awesome!

7 comments:

  1. I was going to thanks when I read the first comment but after reading the second, I might just put out a contract for you.

    word : xdoir - it has a ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meer, you get more paranoid about growing up, den you'll start becoming like our father. and dat makes "...being grown up would mean I would become like my parents, uncles or aunts, and while I love them all dearly, I don't want to be them." redundant.

    i'll try to look for a clip online, but i don't know it's available free.

    you saw twelve episodes of Mind Your Language.

    so if i keep doing dis, you'd be irritated, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. prat? is dat like a combination of pret and brat? wat does dat mean, exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. i agree with the dis, dat, etc thing...that annoys me too!
    2. check out http://www.factmonster.com/spot/narnia-books.html
    3. i loved the movie too
    4. i wanted to scream and shout and cheer when aslan appeared on the hill
    5. dont grow up, you are scary enough already, besides i think being a teenager and being a grownup is a lot of shit...early 20s is the way to go!!!!
    6. word: ozuuere

    ReplyDelete
  5. "There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." hahaha

    ReplyDelete