Friday, March 03, 2006

I hate Himesh Reshammiya. He sounds like he has a clamp over his nose when he sings. His songs are absolutely unbearable. I cannot hear "Ek bar aja aja aja aja aaaaja" without my teeth grinding, brain crawling to a stop and skin becoming clammy and cold. In the auto, on the way back from dinner, his song came on. The speakers were unfortunately positioned - in the back, under the seat. So it sounded like it was coming out of my ass. It was weird listening to my ass making those nasal sounds.

Blogger is being a pain. I couldn't see my blog for the past two days and I thought my comp was screwing up again. Then the sis tells me she couldn't see it either. I did some things and then she could see it but I couldn't! Very unfair. Bad Blogger.

I am off tomorrow with some friends to Darjeeling and Sikkim for 9 days. Very excited. 8 people, one trip - they could make a reality show based on us. Full details when I come back on the 13th. I'll even post pictures (pbbt, Vish).

I saw an interview of Mohammed Al Fayed's yesterday on Star World. It was called Death of a Princess and he was talking about how he was certain that Diana and Dodi Al Fayed were killed by the French and the British intelligence services on the orders of Prince Phillip because Diana was pregnant with Dodi's child and they didn't want the future King of England to have a muslim half-brother. Phew, long sentence. He called Camilla a lot of names. He said she had a crocodile face, that she was a whore, that she was a buffalo or a camel or something. It was weird seeing an old man say those things. Sad, really, irrespective of whether his accusations were true or not (about Diana's death, not Camilla's face).

Have to go and deal with the washing. Ciao folks. I will see you all later. Sniff. sniff. Don't miss me too much.

Ta.

4 comments:

  1. hey meera,
    i saw this interview of himesh resh.... on NDTV 2 days ago. and you know what he is planning to promote all his songs via the auto-network in mumbai. He is planning to make his songs more popular by playing them on autos. hahaha...beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzoooooooooor!
    Tera Tera Tera Surooooooooooooor.
    Ensoi Maadi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And FYI Himesh Reshamiya got the award for the best playback singer from Filmfare.The award was for the song Aashiq Banaya Aapne. This keeps up my faith in filmfare awards ;)

    ReplyDelete