Thursday, March 30, 2006

I saw PRide & Predujice, the Kiera Knightley one, for the second time today. Why am I the only one who likes it? I don't have a Pride & Predujice fetish or anything, I just like it a lot. I also went out for lunch and went to Landmark and bought Narnia Chronicles! All 7 books in one. I want to get the Wheel of TIme series next. I have only read it online and damn, my eyes hurt.

My aunt is making me take so many things for the cousin. I am going to be way over the 20kg limit. Oh well.

After Thailand folks. Tata.

6 comments:

  1. i still havent watched it. a friend who hasnt didnt want to go with me because he called it a chick flick and apparently he will be embarassed going to it. others had watched it. and what with one thing and another i dont really have the option of saying screw you people i want to watch it, im going alone. if im alone people think im weird or not being fair to them. whatever.
    have fun in thailand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know you share your birthday with a certain Paris Hilton?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey meera...
    where are you posted...give me your current contact no.
    --kapil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are way over 20 Kg limit already. Did you mean the luggage by any chance ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. catch 22- ill get you for that.
    musafir - i could have done without that piece of info, you valentine's day brat.
    kapil - check your mail.
    vish - did. and you are weird. it's ok. i am too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also liked it...so you are not the only one...

    ReplyDelete