Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm packing my comp today. I am going to be without my computer for two days!! How will I survive? What will I do? I think I will be forced to interact with real people now. Will I pass this ultimate test? How will I deal with the unspeakable horrors of reality?

And in other news, it is desirable that human beings be made with detachable skin and hair to enable the easy washing off of the pink and purple yearly sacrificial bath to the gods; otherwise know as Holi. My feet are still pink and horror of horrors, the cracks on my feet are enhanced by this coloring. Bad Bad Bad. But I do like the purple hawaii chappals that I have and the half pink, half beige specs currently astride my nose bridge. Yippee.

Farewell my good people. I will see you again, same time, same place, next week.
(Probably earlier, from the library computers, but I have always wanted to say that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment