Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I have 20 fans on Orkut. 2 weeks ago I had 6. WHat did I do that made me so much more popular??

I was telling my 12 yr old cousin Narnia stories. I told him Prince Caspian and The Magician's Nephew. Now, I am in the mood to read some of those again. I read Enid Blytons and Ruth Rendells. I absolutely loved Rockingdown Mystery and Ring O' Bells Myster. Barney and Miranda are just brilliant. Does he ever find his actor father? Does anybody know? I remember reading about it somewhere, I think it was The Rubabdub Mystery, but I don't remember what exactly happens. William and the Outlaws was brilliant too. FOr a very long time, I thought RIchmal Crompton was a guy. Did you know that www.cslewis.com has absolutely nothing about Narnia?!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, Rubadub mystery...he finds his dad at this seaside place. The stories after that have his dad and family and shit- like Rat-a-tat mystery...
    Oh hey, did you read the Adventure series? Jack, Phillip and gang..I love Blyton I love Blyton I LOVE BLYTON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat did I do that made me so much more popular??
    Left XIMB??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meera......enna d no reply to me......Venky here again...call me sometime at 9840904367

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meera .enna d no reply....Venky here again.....hows life.call me sometime @9840904367

    ReplyDelete
  5. anon - haha
    venky - i will, relax.
    vish - heard you the first time. jack and the parrot? yeah, loved that stuff . phillip and gang's parents are adventurers or archeologists or something right?

    ReplyDelete