Monday, April 24, 2006

Saw Ice Age 2 today. WIth 2 cousins and their offspring. It wasn't as good as the first one but it still had me in splits (I typed in spilts first. Not completely wrong as most of the popcorn ended up on the floor). And yeah, Manny has a love interest. A possum. To figure that out, watch the movie.

How long do mammoths and sloths and saber-toothed tigers live anyway? In the last movie, it was the beginning of the ice age and in this one, it's the end! And they are still alive and haven't aged a bit. Pass me a bit of that Philosopher's stone.

V for Vendetta isn't here yet. Underworld - Evolution is and I'm wondering whether I want to see vampires and werewolves and a hybrid vampire-werewolf fight again. The first one was quite bad, but maybe that was the grainy print and the small screen of my desktop talking. Maybe with dolby and 75mm screen and popcorn the movie would seem better. You think? Nah.

P.s. I have hiccups and I have had water, suger, held my breath and said "Hic up hic down hic to the next town 2 hics and one cup and my hiccups gone" without breathing twice and it is still there. Help!

3 comments:

  1. Meera venky d here.....call me up b4 u go.no is 9840904367

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur hiccups just remind me of the C&H strip I happened to read this morning!:)
    -Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meera, try watching 'The inside man' It rocks.. also heard 'lucky number slevin' is good too..will release there soon

    ReplyDelete