Friday, December 15, 2006

I came to work at 8 this morning. That's about 30 minutes ago. My floor was empty, the lights were off. It was great.

How is The Prestige? Whenever I say Christian Bale, people go "Ewww. Remember his horribly wooden acting in Batman Begins?"; that's not fair. It wasn't horribly wooden, it was amazingly wooden. Does nobody remember his amazing non-acting in Reign of Fire? Was I the only person who liked that movie? (Other than my cousin, G, who loved the movie for the other non-acting actor.) I like dragon movies. I think it started with Dragonheart. Even with Sean Connery's voice and Dennis Quaid in tights. The movie sucked, but dragons are brilliant. Last weekend, there was a 2 part movie on Star Movies called Ring of the Nibelungs. It was horrible. But it had a dragon. So I saw the movie till the dragon died. And the Dungeons and Dragons movies - brilliant. Goblet of Fire - yummy.

Anyway, I like Christian Bale solely because of Newsies. Singing, dancing newspaper delivery boys. Yay.

So how is The Prestige? Forget Christian Bale. Hugh Jackman!!! Magic!!!!!! Exclamation marks!

5 comments:

  1. dunno abt the prestige...yet to watch...
    but since u interested in dragons...go for Eragon...its releasing next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good Movie .. worth watching
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good movie.
    And I like Christian Bale. He doesn't look gay, unlike several other male actors who are supposed to be good-looking.
    There's a new dragon movie. Ok, I see the comment to the left of this box talks about it. So never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously - excellent, excellent description of christian bale in batman begins.

    before I saw it my brother told me that he was probably "too much actor" for most audiences expecting a 'batman' like the previous ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maar i cant believe u didnt like dragon heart. it was awesome.
    by the way, i was born in the dragon chinese year.....
    -vidya

    ReplyDelete