Friday, November 17, 2006

Do you like your job?

I don't. What is worse is that I don't know what I would like to do.

Anyway, somebody explain Live Aid to me. Why do people think that they can get rid of poverty by having pop concerts?

A friend recently told me that she thought I was 'lost'. I am not sure what she meant. I am not sure that I am not.

Did MJ sing at some award show recently? No, I don't really care.

What exactly is Funk?

Too many questions. I'll see you all on Monday.

Ugh. I am unbelievably depressed. I use that word loosely. I am tired, for no reason; pissed off, again, for no reason; anti- social, as I have always been; and sad, and I don't know why. I could just say that 'life' has gotten to me but I haven't done much living lately. Barely existing. I just want to lie in bed all day. And get up only to go to the bathroom. And sleep. How long is forever?

I'm going nuts.

6 people I know are getting married before March.

I read somewhere that America is more religious than Asia and in 10 years, Europe will be too. Yay for Asia.

If you are mad, would you know?

Give me something interesting to read. I have bought a book on India but I am not able to make myself read it. I want something light, funny, interesting. I don't know what happened to my ability to read anything, anytime. I miss it. I bought
a couple of Lee Child's books a while ago. I want something like that. Mindless entertainment.

I am watching United 93 this weekend. I don't know why I am going to a see a movie I have seen before and didn't particularly like. Maybe it is part of my talk to actual people and not just people who live in my head thing. I don't know if it will work. I don't think it will. There aren't actual people in my head. Imaginary people? Lots. I'm going now.

Bye. Have a good weekend.

9 comments:

  1. NO. (That's on the job issue. No.)

    I don't know anything about Live Aid, but I bet it makes them feel better about themselves, duh.

    Funk is awesome. that's pretty much the whole story there.

    you know what books I like, but I don't know anybody else that likes them (that're reasonably sane, anyway)? Lemony Snickett series of unfortunate events. The whole thing. You could knock the whole series out in 3 days. I read most of them at bookstores so I didn't have to spend the money. I would suggest the same, but then, nobody else seems to like them.

    I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm reading sylvester. you want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you tried Bill Bryson (A Walk in the Woods, Notes from a Small Island etc.)?...wouldn't say mindless entertainment, but defintely fun and easy read...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, I totally second the Bill Bryson. Anything by him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you like your job?

    I don't. What is worse is that I don't know what I would like to do.


    Great! That's the 4th blog in a row with the same whine, not including my own.
    I guess I ought to feel better that i am not alone, and also that the world is full of folks absolutely hating what they do the bulk of the day?!

    Misery I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello you

    I just read all your November posts for the first time.

    YES THERE IS A KALAMAZOO!!!! What the hell people!!

    Anyway, you asked way too many questions for me to answer now.

    This is just a hey you comment thing.

    word: oivuja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there anyone at all who likes his/her job?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read all/most of Bill Bryson's stuff.

    I bought a bunch of Stephen King's books - Apt Pupil, Shawshank Redemption, Carrie, and a couple of others.

    I saw United 93. It was not the same movie that I had seen earlier, on DVD - That was Flight 93. So they are different. How do they expect us to know that? Anyway, they were different, but they were the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really don't know where I would get Lemony Snickett here.

    ReplyDelete