Thursday, November 02, 2006

I was faced with a difficult choice last night. I wanted to watch TV for a while before going to sleep. I was in no mood for news and I really didn't want to see Friends reruns or JAG. So I had a choice between watching New Zealand get thrashed by Australia or some movie. I watched NZ get thrashed (36/6!!). It was terrible. I watched until they were 45/6 and got bored. So, then I watched a really bad bunch of tamil movie songs on Adithya TV. Bleh. They were all sooo bad. They were playing 80's songs. The garish clothes and hiding behing flowers became too much to handle and so I checked out what english movies were on. Oh the choices. I had to choose between Sheena, Goldfinger (There was a character in it called Pussy Galore!! How Austin Powers), Blade Trinity, and a bunch of other crap. I went to bed.
 
Bed was good. Sleep never disappoints.

2 comments:

  1. oh come-on...austin powers was probably cryogenically frozen when goldfinger happened...
    in any case all bond girls at that time were named such...remember Ursula Andress?...saw in a bond interview sometime back...the whole characterization was specifically created to cater to the Bond womanizing nature and Andress has a similar ring to it asa Undress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have not yet seen austin powers.. seems m missing something..

    ReplyDelete