Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I posted this at 10 am but it didn't post. Don't know why. Bad Blogger.

I don't know what Logo Gazzag. com is or what it does but I have received about 50 invites for it. My guess is that it is yet another social networking site.

A rickshaw and a bus fought and the bus won. I was there after the fight and saw the battlefield. It was a mess. Mangled steel and shards of glass all over the place. I don't know what happened to the people. It couldn't have been pretty.

I'm sitting right below the airconditioning vent and it is bloody cold. In training today. The trainers are surprisingly good. Not sleepy today.

My first ever appraisal is coming up in some time. Bleh.
Update: I take back what I said about not feeling sleepy. So sleepy.

Update: Hot Hot vadai.

3 comments:

  1. There seems to be an unusually high frequency of bus accidents around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yet another accident...reminds me of the movie Unbreakable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't in this accident. I passed by that road later.

    ReplyDelete