Thursday, November 02, 2006

I am the stupidest person on this planet. We have certifications tests at work that we need to take. I have to get one of those by this December. So I took it today. And I FLUNKED! It was one of the easiest tests and I flunked. A bloody multiple choice test and I failed. Failed by 2 points. Failed by 1 question. I am so ready to kill myself. Not because I particularly care about failure, but because I have to take the damn thing again. In two weeks. A bloody waste of my time.

5 comments:

  1. Hey thats ok... People do fail in tests...you don have to think of killin yourself for all this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience...All dat I can say :-)
    there's a reason to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!

    *almost dies laughing*

    Sorry, was a tad too funny.

    Did I say I'm sorry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my. you failed a test? at work? do i have to tell you how very -the politest word is ridiculous- that sounds?

    ReplyDelete