Monday, November 13, 2006

So.

Coconut Chutney with Aloo Parathas? Ugh. People say such terrible things to me when I have curd rice with ketchup but this is ok? I object. I strenuously object. The 3 others sitting with this guy didn't blink when he sat down at their table. They just included him in the conversation as if all was well in their world! That freaked me out. Do people really have coconut chutney with aloo parathas? Do other people think it is ok? What sort of world am I living in?

Anyway, there is an article/video in Wired.com/YouTube about a guy who saw the Flying Spaghetti Monster in Germany.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. //I strenuously object
    now i gotta watch the movie again :-)
    btw...the chutney paratha combo does taste good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. y r the html tags not working?

    ReplyDelete
  4. dunno. but then, i don't know how to use html tags, so...

    ReplyDelete