Sunday, February 18, 2007

I had a lot of fun today. Walked a lot, had good food. Now I have so much work to do.

K, S just pointed to where the red light area was. We didn't actually go there. But now I know where it is if I ever want to go. So.
S was sure we'd get lost but we didn't. He was so embarrassed to be seen with a map. But nooo, he won't ask for directions. We walked a lot. Anyway, now I have seen the Little Mermaid and what is the big deal about it? It was tiny and had bird shit on it. S warned me. I should have listened. But did I? Of course not. Other than Tivoli, it was the only thing that I had heard about Copenhagen and I am not a big amusement park fan, so off to the little mermaid it was. But the walk was nice. Now I can say I have seen the Queen's Palace, NyHavn(?), the outside of Tivoli and the little, little mermaid. Check it off my non-existing list.

A paper clip is holding the glass in my frame. A screw came off. I was going to bring my spare, but then I thought, "it is just a week, what is the worst that could happen?" Always. Always. I should have known.

It was really cold yesterday evening. Today was so much better. Sunny and not very cold. A sweater was all that I needed.

Now off to do some work. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, I didn't actually go there either. We'll never know what we're missing.

    well, I bet we can figure that we're missing "pot and prostitutes" at least.

    Legally, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A paper clip. Ha!

    S is terrible. I'm surprised you didn't get lost.

    Hey, you should get drunk with S. Its amazing fun. Just give him a couple of beers and sit back. Its like watching a comedy show.

    ReplyDelete