Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I lost my phone again. I have no idea where I lost it. I think I left it in the auto on the way to the airport. Maybe I left it in the airport. Or on the plane. Or in the auto on the way home, from the airport. I just know that when I got home, I didn't have the phone.

Airtel is surprisingly efficient. I gave them my old phone number and a copy of my driver's license and I got my old number back!

So, if I had your number, send it to me again.

I told amma that I lost the phone and she went, "you keep losing it. be more careful." Keep losing it? Twice in one year is not "keep losing it." Twice a month, maybe.

It drizzled last night. We had high hopes for rain. No such luck. It is a bit early for rain, but there was a cool breeze after that. Awesome.

How is the weather where you are?

Go work.

1 comment:

  1. Do take a look at Zyb. It keeps all your contact info safe and when you get a new phone , just download the info back. Seems useful!

    ReplyDelete