Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The world is going to the dogs. Among other things.
 
I turned on the TV before leaving for work and I saw that Boris Yeltsin had died, First thing that came to my ming was Birthmark! That was Gorbachev, wasn't it?
 
Life sux. Hyderabad is hot.
 
Still blocked.
 
So much work. Drowning.
 
Anybody reading the new Tolkein? Did you know that they called Silmarillion Sellamillion when it first came out? I wonder if Children of Hurin will be good. Reviews haven't been great.
 
My Co.'s annual results came out. Everything was great. Everybody is very happy. Everybody did great. Everybody is on the top of the world. Everybody but me. I think I am biologically inclined to be morose when people around me are happy.
 
I want to do something. Anything. Help.
 
The only thing I look forward to is sleep. It is very depressing.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Meer I am so down in the doldrums that I have lost hope of ever surfacing
    Dont worry a lot of people are more miserable than you are

    ReplyDelete