Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It is only Tuesday. I have friday off!! Awesome. I love 4 day weeks.
I saw bits of Tremors a couple of days ago. It is, without a doubt, the worst monster movie I have ever seen. They took the worm from Dune and turned it into an underground Anaconda (the movie with Jennifer Lopez and John Voigt wading through some swamp and getting chewed up and spit out by a monster snake was Anaconda, right?)
My love for Sean Bean has been well documented on this blog. I have whined a lot about how he never gets good, fleshy, yummy roles. He plays Sharpe (awesome) in a mini (?) series that comes on History Channel (yummy) and I religiously turn on the TV only to turn it off again because IT IS IN HINDI. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I like watching crap dubbed in hindi. Like Jurassic Park 3. I can even watch Harry Potter in Hindi or Tamil. But Come On. I beg the cable guy everytime he comes to get paid. But no. Cartoon Network, Discovery Channel and History will continue in hindi. It could be worse. It could be telugu. Yikes. (No offense, Al.) I want. I'll stop whining when somebody buy the DVDs for me.
Speaking of Bean, Rowan Atkinson has apparently retired the Mr.Bean character. No more Mr.Bean. Thank god.

1 comment: