Monday, April 16, 2007

A lot of billboards in town have nothing on them. They are bare, metal skeletons of their former colourful glory. Seriously. Awesome winds last week, blew a lot of stuff away. And since I have a graveyard outside my windows, I get it all, unobstructed by buildings. "Open the windows and let the air force come in." Indeed.

Not so awesome, one was toppled. It fell on an icecream kiosk and (the rumour is) it killed the guy in the kiosk. It has been a week since that happened, and all the metal is yet to be removed.

I saw Bheja Fry yesterday. A lot of fun, if you are in the mood for some leave-your-brain-at-home silly comedy. There is no real story and everything happens in two rooms and in one evening. But still, great time pass. Of the 5 of us who went for the movie, only two of us liked it.

I also saw Eragon, about two weeks ago. What a sad, terrible movie. The dragon was awesome, though.

The rains are here and the evenings are awesome, as long as you don't get caught in the rain. I lost my umbrella today. Last year, I lost 3 umbrellas. Apparenlty, the rains will stop sometime next week and we will have another month of horrible summer and then the rains will start again. Not looking forward to the heat. Heard that Delhi is 40 degrees already. Shudder.

3 comments:

  1. saw Bheja Fry last nite n it was hilarious...
    the dragon was pretty cute actually :-)...hopefully the second movie wud be better than this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear Chennai is worse.

    Where have you been?Why don't you blog often anymore?

    I remember that airforce joke. Only it was attributed to way too many people. And the other stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahmedabad 42/44....and I survived!!!

    ReplyDelete