Friday, April 20, 2007

Weekend!
 
My work PC is super tempramental. It crashed 3 times in one week, 2 months ago. And today, it was stuttering and blinking. Painful. It is so bad that of the 15 numbers that I have scribbled on the whiteboard in my cubicle, 8 are helpdesk numbers. 8. Ofcourse, 4 of them never pick up the phone or are always busy and a couple have no idea what to do, whatever the problem is, but I can generally get someone to a) tell me what to do when the comp gives up or b)come and fix it.
 
One of these days, it is going to die. And I will not miss it. To hell with it.
 
We have to fill out this thing every week. About what we did all week and submit it to the project manager. Ideally, we keep the program running and add a line whenever we "change tasks". I have 3 months pending. The last time I filled it out, I did 5 months in 2 hours. It is really tiring. Speaking of tiring, Tired.com is apparently a very popular website, or so Slate.com says. I dont have the link, but they have an interesting article. Go check it out.
 
I lost my funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment