Friday, August 19, 2005

phd

So my mom finished her Ph.D. Go Amma! I'm very proud of her, both for being Dr.B.P and for not quitting though she whined a lot about it. I always knew she'd do it. I feel like a big project of mine just got over, even though all I did was a bit of editing, and tell her best of luck every time she called. I do know a lot about Women's Self Help Groups and the like now. But I did 2 years ago too...

But lets get to the real problem here - MY MOM'S A DOC! No pressure at all.

4 comments:

  1. ah yes, read the article as well.
    GO YOUR MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. She's not got her PhD yet. She's just submitted her thesis. Big Diff. She'll be getting her PhD next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "No pressure at all." - Hahaha, thanks for the perspective. *got to make sure my mom doesn't read this post*

    ReplyDelete
  4. soph - it's just a matter of time

    ReplyDelete