Wednesday, August 31, 2005

sound of music

I saw sound of music again. Loved it. A friend came in during the puppet song and I made her watchthe song... she was very amused.. I can't imagine why people would go through childhood without watching this movie!? I finished it and then saw all the songs again.

I am on the lookout for My Fair Lady, Chitty CHitty Bang Bang and Bed Knobs and Broomsticks.

This term is coming to an end and a very hectic end it is too. I have 9 papers in 5 days; my exams are starting on the 8th, I haven't finished most of my assigments, I still have 3 presentations to finish before the exams and I AM GOING NUTS.

ANd I'm watching movies. I need to get my priorities straight.

Italian Job tonight. Damn my priorities.

1 comment:

  1. nice. been a long time since i watched those.
    am trying to get hold of the jeeves tv series. my friend has it and is being very tight fisted about it.
    this fried rice is awesome. sos the channa masala. VISH ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete