Saturday, August 06, 2005

what's new? I'm ill again.

I'm bored. So bored that I read Pigs Have Wings twice in one day, in two consecutive classes yesterday.

I'm ill again - fever and sore throat. I'm feeling so bad for myself. I want hot mushroom soup with lots of pepper and toast with honey, but instead I had soggy cornflakes for breakfast and roti and some random paneer subzi for lunch.

I met one of my profs today for a project discussion along with my group and he said that I participate a lot in class. (This is one of the statements that require a smiley after it, but I'll resist.) I'm so cool - I can make sleeping in class look interactive; Needless to say, the others in my group looked weirdly at me after we left his room.

Nothing else seems to be happening to me. Lots of people are falling ill. It seems very unfair because the weather is awesome most of the time and instead of revelling in the cool breeze and enjoying the light drizzle, I feel cold and uncomfortable and I want to sleep all the time and my whole body hurts.

I complain too much.
The dean attended one of our classes (we had complained about the prof) and after the class he said that we needed more collar mikes! We weren't complaining about audibility, it was his entire teaching method we had an issue with! ugh... More to bitch about.

One more class to go for. (or is it go to?) Bye. Be nice and write to me.

7 comments:

  1. Is this becoming a habit?

    Everytime I speak to you, you're ill! Either our father has had a huge influence on you, or our father has had a huge influence on you. You choose.

    I bought an Ogden Nash Collection today! I'm going to gift it to someone, but it's so good, I might just buy another copy for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and buy one copy for me tooo...

    and as to me being ill, this place is full of flies; it's a wonder i'm not dead yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sad...do get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh oh...meera hang in there...stay alive..it just needs some grit and all that stuff...
    seri that apart..im reading two in the bush...together with sense and sensibility...weird i know
    im leaving fri nite...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Bye. Be nice and write to me." - very intriguing!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been trying to call u. could u send me ur number on YM. coz it looks like i have some old no. that u never pick

    ReplyDelete
  7. and wat happened to our chain story, plz start... i really nees some inspiration to write

    ReplyDelete