Sunday, November 13, 2005

134

This is post #134 in case you were wondering.

Have you ever wondered about music genres? I would have sworn Avril Lavigne (sp?) was Pop but according to Yahoo Messenger;s LaunchCast, she and Michelle Branch are Adult Alternative. Why Adult? and Alternative to what? Before those two, they played Coldplay. I can't believe they'd put these three in the same category. I don't generally give a shit about categories but when I am bored with the songs on my comp (all 6gb of them) and turn to launchcast, I don't want to listen to Michelle Branch.

That Vonage ad is also very irritating.

Gorillaz is apparently Rock. I give up. I like their videos, I can't just listen to them. And who's 311?

I read somewhere that they are making a movie of 50 cent's life. Should be interesting. Will it be like a 2hour version of THS: 50 Cent? Or like 8 mile, with that green tint and all?

Ah finally! System of a Down.

Coffee Day was packed today. Nobody in this town/city has anything to do. It was a good 1 hour there. 3 coffees, one sandwich and Here Comes The Sun by Tom Holt later, I came back to my room to find that somebody else is doing the case analysis and I have nothing to do. Again. I think I'll go read those old editions of Economist and Time Magazine a second time.

I like Green Day. They have a very irreverent attitude.

My fever just spiked and my hands are feeling very cold. I have to go and dig my quilt out. Farewell folks. This cold and fever could be the end of me. If I don;t make it, think of me when you drink filter coffee and eat chocolate. Sayanora.

4 comments:

  1. Cd, Am drinking filter coffee and thinking of you. Has the fever taken over you yet? Feel better, there's going to be fresh, new cash in your bank account by the end of tomorrow.

    Of course, what you'll do with cash in Bhubhaneshwar is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you heard that ad in which they sing to mr.tiny thong bikini wearer???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well interesting that you mentioned it, on the mail yahoo site, you dont find a category of music by name Adult Alternative.
    :-)
    Check out here
    http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Music/Genres/

    Adult - Probably because they dont want kids getting spoil by hearing explicit lyrics! ;-))

    Alternative - Probably because it might really might not measure up the strict standards written up for any other genre of music! :-)

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope.. it's always vonage or car insurance or house loans or education loans

    ReplyDelete