Sunday, February 05, 2006

Of things...

N: Is there a female version of chivalry?
M: Yes, it's called manners.
She was very amused.

Am I cool or what?
Anyway, is it?

Somebody sent me www.pandora.com on the messenger. I have been listening to artists similar to The Rasmus for about 10 mins now and I am not bored yet. A good sign. I have heard stuff by The Rasmus, Negative, Thornley and Fuel so far. Good stuff.

I am having a long and meaningful conversation with Mr.Writers' Block. He apparently has nothing but contempt for me and keeps piling on the blockages. Madam Inspiration seems to have taken an undeserved vacation. Mr.WB should kindly leave so that I can get on with the writing. He should also get Madam I back from whichever Bollywood movie song sequence location she vacations in.

Help me.

Back to The Rasmus.

Edit: How the hell does Ashlee Simpsom sound like Coldplay? Die Pandora, Die.

2 comments:

  1. Meera sadly all I am left with is american Idol :-P and tht gives me the creeps....yeah hitchcock ...see james stewart in Vertigo,cary grant in north by northwest aaaaaahhh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete