Monday, October 16, 2006

A friend of mine is getting married in 114 days. How do I know? He has the number next to his name on Google Talk. The countdown started at 140 or some number in the vicinity. He actually has a countdown!
 
Another guy has "I believe in death, destruction, chaos, filth and greed" as his status message. Quotable quotes from American History X. Earlier his line was, "And somehow, life goes on" or something like that. He went from that to death and destruction.
 
Another guy has "are you sure??? do you really want to talk to me???" - punctuation, his.
 
Mine reads "Not Here". I am now, but I am not generally available for chat. You know, working. Or talking. Or reading. Or doing stuff that requires my full attention. Or not.

3 comments:

  1. Good that u clarified that...was always wondering where were u if Not Here...
    n i recognize the three buggers u mentioned ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. countdown to D day. The poor fella..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. So the next time I see you busy and unavailable, I know what to do. =)

    ReplyDelete