Thursday, October 05, 2006

I have been staring at the screen and trying to think of something to write for 30 minutes. I hate it when this happens. My mind went blank. 30 minutes of my life that I am not getting back. Sigh.
 
There is a singer called Nedelle. She has a nice voice. Nancy Sinatra-ish.
 
Ever wonder what makes a star a star? If you take away the cone bras and the slightly controversial songs, Madonna is not all that great a singer. So why is she famous? And why did the whole Kaballah (sp?) thing become newsworthy? Curious, I am. I saw True Blue on VH1 last night. It is such a bad song.
 
3 people I know are getting married on November 27th. Why that particular date, I wonder. Curiouser and Curiouser.

1 comment:

  1. "Curious, I am"
    U hv become a Jedi or sumthin!!!
    Hmmm...star value huh...I wonder what is this hype abt branding and all...after all one toothpaste is as good as another...or for that matter any product...
    Y then do we pay a premium for brand value?
    Guess the answer to this will satisfy the curiosity :-)

    ReplyDelete