Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hilarious bloopers and typos - http://www.xcom2002.com/doh/
 
I went home yesterday and DIDN'T watch 24 because D wanted to watch it too and she came back from work only at eleven. So, I saw Ocean's Eleven (for the gazillionth time). Then I read some Jack Reacher and went to bed.
 
Today has been predictable so far. No work followed by some work followed by no work. Let's see what the rest of the working day (30 minutes) brings. Lunch - 2 paratas, buttermilk, palak panner. What did you have?
 
Vish - Don't hate me.
 
Ta.

1 comment:

  1. I had leftover potatoes from breakfast cleverly disguised by the staff at the marriott as some kind of salad (they sliced a tomato onto them). Along with pie and soup. Lunches that are provided with meetings at convention-center hotels suck.

    ReplyDelete