Saturday, May 27, 2006

All is well that ends well. ALmost.

Ala - thanks, but I have sort of figured out Hyderabad. Tolichowki - bad, kondapur - bad, madhapur - ok, begumpet - too far, jubilee hills - nice, banjara hills - nice. And so on and so forth. And I have looked at apartments in almost all these places. I say almost because I haven't gone to Begumpet yet. Everywhere else, tick.

I finally found shelter for my weary self and my 3 huge items of luggage. In Banjara Hills, next to the Times of India building, if you want specifics. There are 4 people living there now, and it is going to be very crowded when I move in tomorrow but 3 of them are moving out next week or so. So, good stuff. I am very tired of talking to brokers and greedy landlords.

And thus end The Chronicles of CD and Her Almost Neverending Search for A Place To Stay In (capitals, mine).

Life goes on.

I'm going to see Fanaa today. Aamir Khan has suddenly become 'socially conscious'. People, naming no names, say that it is due to his recently tying the knot with 'some girl called Kiran'. He was called 'Citizen Khan' on CNN-IBN yesterday and Gujarat has refused to screen his movie. He looks old.

Have to go bathe. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. I'm moved half my shit today.
    Did I tell you that already?
    i'm tired.
    And old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gujarat refused to screen it!!! Thats retarded.

    I moved half of my brothers stuff today. I'm tired and infact older.

    - Random

    ReplyDelete
  3. I packed my stuff yesterday. I feel ancient.

    ala - good. you can visit then. have you decided on job vs. phd?

    word: swzvj -would make an interesting name.

    ReplyDelete