Monday, May 22, 2006

Still looking for shelter. Empty salary account. Going to Bangalore next weekend. Brain dead. V for Vendetta.

The last is the most interesting. It was wild, colourful and corny. Dramatic and over the top. I loved it. It could have been a million times better, but it was very entertaining. The 3 others who came with me were not very happy to be there before the movie - They would have seen Gangster if I had not bugged them. Thankfully they liked it too.

Natalie Portman seemed like she was just hanging around, throughout the movie. Weird.

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hey coming to Bangalore? Shall try to meet ya. Its been long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought Natalie Portman was in the movie just because the guy had to fall in love with someone. It was a good idea for a movie, but it sort of was put together badly. It could have been a brilliant movie.
    I watched Over the Hedge and Lucky Number Slevin. Over the hedge is brilliant. Lucky Number Slevin was surprisingly better than I expected it to be. Except that they ruined the last bit.

    ReplyDelete