Sunday, May 28, 2006

spoilers.

I have no words to describe how I feel about Fanaa. I could have slept. I could have just continued on on that bus and not got off. I could have saved myself the long walk from the bus stop to the movie hall. I could have jumped off a cliff.

It was awful. They had Aamir Khan, Kajol, Tabu and Rishi Kapoor and all of them were gasping for dialogues. It was a sad, pathetic movie. Everything sucked. The acting, the talking, the not talking, the story, the make up, the fighting, every damn thing. And it was full of things that could happen only in a Bollywood movie. They guy almost dies in the middle of a snow storm and the only house for miles around is inhabited by his former flame. She was blind all her life and one bloody surgery gives her 20-20 vision. I wanted to kill myself. I clapped when she killed Aamir Khan in the end.

In one word - puke.

6 comments:

  1. nice, thanx for breaking whatever li'l suspense was there...

    but u guessed it right, i will still go watch it in the theatre

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting.

    You saved me from the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nabeel might have liked it. today i met two other people who said they loved it. especially the dialogues. i still think it sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched X-Men 3 the other day.
    Lots of loose ends. And enough room for another movie. Was decent and worth a watch, as all X-Men movies are likely to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should have known better than to watch this movie, night show to top it off.

    Anyway Aamir Khan was worth the loss of sleep i would say, but crappy yet another Yash Chopra movie.

    I'm too lazy to punctuate what i've written. Don't be mad at me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going with 'I told you so'.
    Even my aching feet are laughing at you.

    ReplyDelete