Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hey people. Did you know that they remixed songs sung by Reshammiya? Sigh.

I don't know what to write. I hate it when this happens. It is as if a giant NO is sitting on my my mind. No No No No No No I won't let you think, I won't let you write, I won't let you do anthing you want to do. Get lost!

I'm sleepy all the time. I guess I'm still not used to getting up at 8 am and staying awake till dinner. Gah!

When is it time for dinner and when is it time for supper? What is the difference?

Remember that line in Hitchhiker's Guide that says that If anybody figures out the purpose of the universe, it'll vanish and be replaced by something even more bizzare?
My life feels like that already happened, only not bizzare, boring. I am being fiercely "trained" and I already feel useless. It has not even been 2 weeks since I joined. I can't help thinking that I am going to be one of those bitter people who are never happy with what I get.

Why do I keep missing lunch when I know that I'll be hungry by 4pm? It feels like my stomach is grunting and groaning from the lack of food. Be at peace my stomach, supplies are coming.

I saw Poseidon on saturday. It is a remake of the old Poseidon Adventure (Gene Hackman as a priest?). Anyway, it was Titanic with a tsunami instead of an iceberg. And mercifully without the romance. Entertaining, but nothing great. Kurt Russel dies in the end. Which is a good thing, however you look at it.

I also saw a movie called The COre. It was Armeggedon meets Journey to the Centre of The Earth and not as entertaining.

ciao. later folks. I get to find out today if I am staying in Hyderabad or not.

4 comments:

  1. Remixed songs syng by Himesh Reshamiya, is that possible to do. This is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry the first month of work always makes you feel that way ...my first year felt like that so dont worry it will get better

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to my grandparents on my mother's side, "supper" is eaten in the evening and "dinner" is eaten at midday (instead of lunch). Apparently some old midwestern and southern american people use that terminology. I've never heard of a difference otherwise.

    What do my grandparents call "lunch", you may ask? "Some crazy liberal gay atheist idea that'll never catch on" springs to mind - but that's their answer for a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sart - thank you very much
    keith - i finally found out. i always thought it was the other way around. the only place i've heard/seen those words were classics and enid blyton - along with tucker and 'arse over elbow'. i think i heard the latter phrase in trainspotting.
    catch 22 - yeah.

    ReplyDelete