Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I don't like people who laugh for nothing. There is this guy I met a few days ago who did "Hi, How are you? How do you like Hyderabad? Ha ha ha ha". Why? Why force yourself to laugh when nothing funny happens? Ugh. And then I have to politely smile.
 
Then there are these people who are always smiling. Oh god I hate them. Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman.. that kind of smiling all the damn time.. I don't know if I am expected to be my normal self or if I am also expected to be smiling all the time? My face hurts, people! 
 
So, is Bin Laden dead or not? He has become like Elvis.  
 
I want coffee.
 
3 days to home.

3 comments:

  1. Do you hate people who smile all the time or are happy all the time? There is a difference.

    I personally can't stand happy people around me. The more miserable the better I say, gives me a sense of satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fake smiles bother me. Happy people not so much. I can block them out if I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now u make me wonder...ummm do i smile too much?

    ReplyDelete