Thursday, September 28, 2006

Restless, bored out of my wits, listening to some band called Rubyhorse and waiting for 4 o' clock to leave. I am leaving early today. My flight to Chennai is at 6. I have one bag, not very heavy. It has 4 books and around 15 DVDs and some clothes. Why am I telling you this? Why do I tell you anything at all? Some questions have no answers. I'm rambling.
 
I saw Alien Vs. Predator 2 days ago. I liked it. What is wrong with me?
 
I like Keane.
 
Read 1984 again. Big Brother is Watching.
 
Apparently condom sales are the highest during Navratri in Surat.

2 comments:

  1. "What is wrong with me?"..has a familiar ring to it.

    Condom sales may be highest during Navratri, but birthrate in Gujarat will be higher next May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you liking chick flick and i liking avp... what has the world come to?

    ReplyDelete