Thursday, August 03, 2006

Apparently it is Friendship Week. What does that mean anyway? Make friends this week? The only thing it really accomplishes is spam. So much spam. Spam and more spam. Spam Spam and Spam. Spam with attachments and spam without. People who barely know me send me ppts and pictures, of love and bleah and bleah. People who know me hardly write to me. Some friendship week. I forgot a friend's birthday last month (inspite of having a remainder on Outlook). Some friend I am.

Feeling very sleepy. I got home at 12 last night and D had bought a sub for me. I unwrapped it and flopped down on the mattress. I had been reading William the Outlaw a couple of days ago and it was lying on the floor. I picked it up and before I knew it, it was 1.30. Slept and woke up at 7.30. I missed the bus again. This happens way too often. 6 hours of sleep is not enough. I need atleast 8 to function normally. Sleeeep.

A few days ago, D and I went to look at an apartment she was thinking of buying. On our way back, it started pouring. Sheets of water bore down on us. We were in an auto. It had flaps on the side that could be let down. So we let it down. It didn't help much. And the wind changed directions every minute. We were being subjected to the rain, water was splashed on us by cars, and water dripping though the leather/hood/top of the auto. A lot of water. We were wet from the sides and from the front. My back was dry. It felt weird. And it was cold. Quite cold. I don't know why I thought about it now.

2 comments:

  1. Cold is good. Hot is bad, very very bad.

    We're having a heat wave now, and been in the 40s forever.

    I wish they'd let me wear shorts and sandals to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing against the cold. It is the wet that I have issues with. And wet and cold together sucks.

    ReplyDelete