Thursday, August 24, 2006

Work. Gah.
 
What have you all been up to?
 
I have found that while my work ethic is great, the gland that makes me like/want work is severely underdeveloped. As are my glands that like/respect/want to breathe the same air as certain folks/collegues who I meet/talk with/send emails to very regularly. Should I be worried? And I find other people's worries/problems amusing. Not to their face though. I am a good person, really, I just have trouble focussing and all that shit. Give me something that matters. Talking to me for hours about how your nails need shaping/cutting/polishing very often is not going to give you points in that register I keep in my head for most people I meet. It is an automatic negative. And don't ask me why I don't like wearing a dupatta. I get annoyed very easily and you annoy me. Don't tell me that you appreciate all the hard work I do and then give me work that would take a normal person a week to do and tell me you want it yesterday. I am not amused. Don't ask me why I'm listening to music and not talking to you. I don't like you. I don't want to talk to you. You are not interesting. And you are definitely not funny.
 
If you are wondering, not all those "you"'s were referring to any one person. A lot of people annoy me. So much so that I wonder if there is a club of people who get together every friday evening and practice stuff they are going to tell me or ask me just to annoy me. I wonder if there is a secret handshake and a code word. Like in Secret Seven. And yes, I know that the Secret Seven didn't have a secret handshake.
 
/rant
 
And I have to do laundry today. I don't want to wear used underwear. I know you didn't want to know that. Oh shut up. I have never worn used underwear. I was just saying... Work. Now.

14 comments:

  1. I'm up to sitting in a break room of a clinic in georgia smelling a doughnut that this woman microwaved too much. Who the hell microwaves doughnuts? So yeah, mentally ranting, that's what I'm up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, I did not want to know that, but I have heard worse from some people.

    I am right now sitting and wondering whether there was anything else that I should've done. Ofcourse, problem is I can't figure out what I did in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STOP CRIBBING...IF YOU DONT LIKE PEOPLE THEN DONT BE WITH THEM. YOU ARE AS ANNOYING AS THE PEOPLE WHO ANNOY YOU. DONT BE SUCH A LOSER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anonymous,

    STOP COMMENTING...IF YOU DON'T LIKE A BLOG, DON'T READ IT. blah blah blah. etc etc etc. LOSER.

    -RS

    @cd: wow, you're becoming famous :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a hate-mail (or would a hate-comment be more appropriate?), man such fame. Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymous you suck, fuck off and hey YOU are the loser. Reading other people's blog and spewing noxious smelling hate. I bet your BREATH STINKS AND YOU HAVE HAIR GROWING OUT OF YOUR EARS AND YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF CRAP IN YUR BELLY BUTTON AND WHEN YOU PUT YOUR FINGER IN AND SMELL YOUR FINGER YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU STINK AND YOU SWEAT AND NOBODY WANTS TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU ESPECIALLY WHEN THE WINDOWS ARE SHUT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and sid, who would be 'some' others?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...amazing how one comment can start a chain reaction...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...amazing how one comment can start a chain reaction...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahahahaha.

    i don't watch this space closely on the weekend and this is what happens?

    vish!!!

    yeah. fame. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  11. > And yes, I know that the Secret
    > Seven didn't have a secret handshake.

    No, but the KKK did. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heh, did you like that?

    {modestly}

    ReplyDelete