Thursday, August 10, 2006

I moved to another cubicle and my computer is facing the corridor. So anybody who walks by can see me reading zug.com, fark.com, updating my blog, listening to music... Not good at all. Speaking of music, my headphones vanished. I don't know whether I left them at work or misplaced them at home on a bus or rickshaw or shop or restaurant or...
 
Moving on. I am really looking forward to going to Chennai this weekend. Did I already say that? Well, I do. I don't know why, but I need a break from this place and my laundry and bad food and too much work and swiping in and swiping out. Appa brought lots of thattai and murukku and jelebi and laddu and other stuff. Want some? I haven't had any. I generally pig out on those; this time I haven't touched anything. I think it will stay unopened till I give it away or go on a binge. Probably the latter.
 
A classmate of mine is getting married. Wierd.

9 comments:

  1. Heh, a lot of my friends and classmates have not only been married, but have had babies. :-\

    One of my best friends, Andy, got married last summer. He's not got a baby boy. Cute kid, but it's a little unsettling considering that he's my age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not just weird that she is getting married; what is really weird is how she decided to get married to a guy she barely knows. I don't know that whole story and so I'll put that up once I have confirmation of the facts.

    And yeah, I also have friends who are married; though no babies yet. This would be the first from school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "He's not got a baby boy." huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that was now, not 'not' -- sorry, must have been smokin' crack (not that I smoke crack, but you know what I mean (and not that I'd admit to it here even if I did, but I digress (this is beginning to feel like LISP with all these brackets))).

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola! who is getting married btw?
    From our college?

    -Girish

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want some.
    Going to Chennai again, you lucky devil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LISP

    ReplyDelete
  8. who's getting married?

    this is weird. you're in the next room.

    ReplyDelete