Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So, I found out this morning that I am going to be in two projects starting tomorrow.
Me! Multi-tasking! Much fun.

The newpaper guy came to collect money this morning. We get The Hindu on weekdays and both The Hindu and The TImes Of India on weekends - we don't read either. Much.
We used to get only the Times earlier but I wanted The Hindu and D wanted Times Real Estate on weekends, so the arrangement. Wouldn't you expect the paper that is delivered 7 days a week to cost more than the one we get just twice a week? Apparently not. The Hindu was Rs.35 and The Times, Rs.50. Maybe it was a typo. Or maybe they are priced weirdly.
Oh well.

Did I tell you? The kodai trip got cancelled because people had work, family and stuff that came up last week and one by one, the buggers all dropped out. So, I'm going home.

I am, hopefully, meeting some classmates from school. (I would link to my very long post about my school here (which I wrote after a previous Kodai trip last year), but I am too lazy to find it.) I haven't seen some of them since I left school. Just emails and stuff. I am really looking forward to it. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. There is a billboard near where I live. It shows a DC and a young woman in a velvetish top and jeans. So some people in that (my) age group also read DC. But most of them (me) wuldn't be caught dead in velvet. And so we don't read DC. Make sense? No? Ok.

    ReplyDelete