Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I was reading this blog called Daily Hater or something and it really freaked me out when I saw that I hated many of the same things that he did. It was scary to know that I hated so much. Though, in my case it was less actually 'Kill, Kill, Kill" type of hate and more of nails on chalk board. I don't know how it was for him. I was also many of the things/type of people he hated - sitcom watching, junk food eating, whining, IT employed, fat person. Mmm.
 
I have come to hate looking at xl sheets. Hate hate hate. It looks like my job will be just that. Staring at xl sheets and trying to make sense of it.
 
Those super-weird, super-hardworking people who are on the same project as I am? Remember them? They have been here for three days straight. If they weren't so damn nice, I'd hate them too.
 
That new project I got "allocated" to - I know nothing about it and I have to make a presentation today. What fun. My life just went from boring to painful.

3 comments:

  1. Just because they are super damn nice doesn't mean you don't hate them -- you could hate them for that, too. See? Don't you like the way I think? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. There are a lot of very nice people I can't stand. But (un)fortunately, I like these folks. Annoying, yes, but fun too. That sort of kills the hate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate you for that. There! x-(

    ReplyDelete