Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I have a lot of work to do once I get home. I have to wash clothes – 1 week’s clothes. I need to figure out where to get a washing machine from and buy or rent? I need to unpack. I moved in last week and I still haven’t unpacked. My excuse then was that I had no wardrobe space. That is no longer true. I’m just plain lazy. But you already knew that.

I spilt chikoo milkshake on myself today. I wiped it off and it didn’t stain and dried very quickly, but there is still a faint smell of chikoo. I don’t know if I’m imagining it. What is chikoo in English? Sapota is not English, right?

I left my phone at home yesterday. I felt fidgety and weird all day. I went back home at around 7 and I had missed just one call. I feel so unloved.

I fell asleep for 10 minutes in front of the comp just now.

6 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapota

    Its interesting!
    And don't call it chikoo, it gives me the creeps. Call it sapota.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want sapota :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. why does me calling chikoo chikoo give you the creeps. it's just chikoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chikoo milkshake, ohhhhhh mannnnnn.....do I miss those....drool, droool......

    Who calls a chikoo a sapota? i mean, a sapota milkshake just doesnt have that kick to it, though I bet it tastes as sweet....droooool

    ReplyDelete
  5. everybody i know who calls chikoo chikoo also calls it sapota

    ReplyDelete