Monday, June 26, 2006

I saw X Men 3. I'm quite confused. Still in shock really. How could they do that to Cyclops? After that happened, the movie passed in a haze of violence and confusion. God guy? Bad guy? It was sort of sad to see Wolverine grasping at straws. And they brought Jean Grey back to life for that?! And Storm looked old. What happened to NightCrawler? Why wasn't he around? And how could they do that to the Professor?

I have to see it again to decide if I like it or not.

And there didn't seem much space for an Xmen 4. Will they? Won't they?

P.s: I came to work yesterday. On a Sunday. DO I have big neon "LOSER" lights above my head? My father, very helpfully, said "welcome to the real world".

Gee thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I liked X 3. I didnt like the Cyclops guy, so no big loss. Not trying to sound like a nerd here, but the original comic book series has the evil Jean Grey as the Dark Phoenix. So I guess it makes sense in a way to have here. I agree with the Professor thing, they shouldnt have done that. X4 cant stand a chance without the Prof. Finally, Wolverine RULES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellloo?!you were supposed to see x3 with me!?! you still are. you're not backing out of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will have X4.
    Jean Grey is supposed to die some other way though isn't she? WTF 'Sid' (if thats your real name) we looked through wiki together.
    Ah, for those days.
    Anyway, I thought X3 was disappointing.

    ReplyDelete