Wednesday, June 21, 2006

In the world of mules
There are no rules.

Reading Ogden Nash. (Don’t yell Tara. You can take it when you come.) Saw The Bone Collector on HBO last night. During the breaks, I was reminded how much I dislike Sex and the City. I just don’t like any of them & all of them. Don’t know why. And then I saw Seinfeld. And dragged myself to bed. Many of these sentences are missing the subject. I don’t know where it is hiding. Maybe it is scared of you. I am completely mad.

I like Angelina Jolie in The Bone Collector. I don’t like Denzel Washington in it. Which is weird, because I generally like DW a lot.

The vending machine coffee here is bad. They have two vending machines (different brands) and they both suck. One sucks more than the other. One of two comes with a guy who operates it. He also makes ragi/badam milk. Which is hot and sweet and cloying. They are trying it out here to see here if there are enough takers. I guess if they decide that there are, they’ll leave the machine and the guy will go. How does it matter?

Ramble Ramble Ramble

I bought an umbrella this weekend. I brought it to work yesterday and forgot to take it back. I have lost 3 umbrellas in my life so far. I wondered if this was to be my fourth. But no. It was still there, under my desk. Just in case you were wondering.

Once upon a time, I extolled the miracle that was Coffee Day vending machine. It works that well only in the Chennai Central railway station. Here, it sucks.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Meera,

    found out today that i can access blogs...
    so keep updating ur blog :)
    more comments later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many smileys. my eyes hurt.

    brilliant alka. now i have a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S MY OGDEN NASH!!! I'VE BEEN CARING FOR IT THESE PAST SO MANY YEARS! THAT'S MY BABY!! I WANT MY HECATE HOPPER AND MY POLTERGUEST AND THE CONIFEROUS CHILD!!! HOW DARE YOU!?!?!

    oh well. i guess you dare.

    ReplyDelete